[Dtb-talk] Research & contacts on mobile eReaders for the Print Disabled

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 00:59:21 UTC 2009

We are developing a DAISY reader for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch
here.  Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com