[Dtb-talk] Testers needed.

Danny Brookhart Danny_Brookhart at spanlanpro.com
Tue Oct 6 13:06:56 UTC 2009

Dear Mr. Greg Kearney,

Greetings.
My name is Danny Brookhart, and I am very interested in becoming a tester for your bso2dtbook perl program.
The company that I work for, Spanish Language Productions, Inc., in Alexandria, Oh, is currently working on research for producing DTBooks (Nimas or Daisy) in Spanish. We work in a near 100% Mac environment, so I am interested in any mac related software that could help.

It seems like most of the major tools utilized in the construction of Dtbooks are skewed for PC use, leaving very little room for anything in the Mac environment.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Danny Brookhart
Graphic Artist
Spanish Language Productions, Inc.