[Dtb-talk] Testers needed.

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 7 03:52:54 UTC 2009

Hello Greg and listers,

    Why not include installation of the external tools along with the DAISY
Pipeline. Hence the entire bundle is installed with little fuss or muss. It
was my hope that stuff like this would become something of the past;
especially with all of the DTB  production tools you've created. I took
several other developers of free DTB production software to the mat over
this same issue last year.We appreciate the work you and others have done to
develop free or low-cost DTB production products, and would hope that
nonsense like this would stop!

    I recently downloaded and installed radio station automation software
that had several dependencies it needed. The installer retrieved them and
installed the entire package. All I needed to do is learn how to use the
thing. I hope that free DTB production tools will install in a like manner.

Peter Donahue