[Dtb-talk] Testers needed.

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 07:20:49 UTC 2009

Due to legal issues we can not do that at this time. But I will look
into it further.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com