[Dtb-talk] Need Recommendations: Book for Demo at Tech Fair

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 20:17:33 UTC 2010

I am planning to demonstrate some of the DAISY book players at a technology fair at my local community college. People have told me that because we're dealing with students, a book on job search or self development might be good. I also thought about having a novel or a textbook on hand from RFB&D. Yet some people may want Harry Potter.

However, I know that I can't please everyone.

Does anyone have any suggestions for books that might be a good demo at a tech fair? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.