[Dtb-talk] Need Recommendations: Book for Demo at Tech Fair

Lynn Evans evans-lynn at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 23:46:03 UTC 2010

So instead of looking for topics that would hold the interest of the student
look for books with various navigation levels. Harry Potter would be marked
up by chapter or a navigation level of one. I have herd of a cookbook on the
BARD site that is marked up to the recipe   level. Some magazines are marked
up to three and four.

Smart Computing
National Geographic
Discover