[Dtb-talk] Producing DAISY Algebra Textbook

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 00:11:14 UTC 2010

Math and related content like chemistry are some of the most difficult and time consuming areas of DAISY production. They require extensive background in both the subject matter at hand as well as DAISY production in general.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney at guidedogswa.com.au
Email: gkearney at gmail.com