[Dtb-talk] "Digital Talking-Book Player Library Guide"

Lynn Evans evans-lynn at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 17:18:51 UTC 2010

Thank you for your response.
I am a patron of the NLS program here in the states.
it is not everyday I hear from someone from Spain!

I was unable to use the info you provided. I am not all that savvy when it
comes to PDF.

I did get a response from another post I made. The librarian closer to where
I live in Florida ( a Spanish word) gave me a link for the document in HTML.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:-cWB1ThzExcJ:www.loc.gov/nls/transition/DTBM-Library-Manual-0.63.pdf+Digital+Talking-Book+Player+Guide+to+operations&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Librarians are indeed resourceful folks.

Mr. Lynn Evans