[Dtb-talk] NLS Digital Players

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Feb 15 01:14:22 UTC 2010

NLS does not provide blank cartridges or thumb drives.  They are in
the business of providing books preloaded on cartridges -- in the way
that they have provided cassettes.

You can purchase a blank cartridge, the AT division of Perkins School
for the blind is selling them.  APH may be too, not sure if they are
selling individual cartridges.  ILA did for a while, but seems to
have gotten out of that business quickly.

Dave