[Dtb-talk] NLS Digital Players

Valerie Lewis vlewis at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Mon Feb 15 05:28:32 UTC 2010

Aditionally, the National Library Service program is designed for people
with physical disabilities who cannot hold a book or turn pages. The
cartridges can be used more easily than the microscopic electronics that
are commercially available. People with dexterity problems can
grab/grasp/hold the NLS cartridges and can use the larger buttons on the
NLS DTB machine.

Valerie