[Dtb-talk] NLS Digital Players

Rakesh Chand chand at connect.com.fj
Mon Feb 15 07:21:58 UTC 2010

I suppose, with all the new technology people are generally looking for
smaller compact gadgets so, we from the blindness community need to perhaps,
catch-up. Let's forget about cassettes let's put our focus on MP-4 or MP-3
players USB-drives etc etc.

I personally can have a desk-top at home & I don't have one, because, I like
to have something that is more mobile & more accessible. I'm really fancying
to have a V-stream as currently, I've a Note-book but, my wife keeps
reminding me how bulky the old V-stream looked like...

So all in all, we blind folks need to be in the community rather than shying
away... People who have vision fancy small compact stuff!

But hey yes, Valerie has a point to be noted. Trust you all had a beautiful
day!

Have a great evening!

Rakesh