[Dtb-talk] NLS Digital Players

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 05:53:40 UTC 2010

These are some of the very reasons we settled on the NLS cartridges. We have found we can get about 4 books on one. You don't really want more than that anyway. Imagine hearing that your bookshelf had 100's of books in it and you had to go one by one to get to the one you want.

We thought about using SD card but when we tested such we found them just too small and easy to loose.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com