[Dtb-talk] NLS Digital Players

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Feb 15 07:04:38 UTC 2010

Personally, I think NLS is due a lot of credit.  They resisted the
pressure to use CD's.  They started this process back in the 90's,
and while they can be slow and ponderous at times, they developed a
system that works well for most of their target audience.  And ...
for those more technically inclined there is the download service.

Dave