[Dtb-talk] NLS Digital Players

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 21:00:41 UTC 2010

Hello!

So are you folks in Australia using the cartridges as well?

I use a Victor Stream and the NLS Player and I'm very happy with both!  The
player will last over 29 hours on a charge according to the information key
where the stream lasts 15 hours on a good battery.  I think the battery in
my stream could be going down now but I'll use it till I only get minutes on
a charge.  I also like the tone quality of the player.

Jim Aldrich

  the