[Dtb-talk] NLS Digital Players

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:55:07 UTC 2010

Yes we are using them in Western Australia on the east coast they use CDs.

We have found that we can use small USB SD card readers and plug VictorReader Stream SD cards into the NLS players and they will find the books even if there are several VR Stream folders on the card.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com