[Dtb-talk] NLS Digital Players

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:16:21 UTC 2010

While the NLS does write protect the cartridges it is possible I guess to still erase them given the right kind of computer setup. We have yet to have anyone accidentally erase a cartridge and even if they were to do so it would impact only that user as the cartridges as assigned to a particular user and are erased and reloaded each time they come back to us.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney at gmail.com