[Dtb-talk] NLS Digital Players

Daniel Vejil dvejil at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 16 06:04:51 UTC 2010

Not only are the NLS DTBM Players incapable of erasing or
reformatting any sort of Flash Memory inserted into them, but the NLS
DTB Cartridges are also Write-protected.  DTBM users can at their own
option purchase cartridges which are not protected in this way, but
the NLS DTBM Player still is not able to erase the content off of them, either.

This design has been well thought out, and it works very well in this
user's opinion,
Daniel Vejil