[Dtb-talk] converting Victor Reader Stream Note files

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 17 04:38:00 UTC 2010

Good evening again.

Jim is right in saying it is not necessary to convert a VR Stream note file
to play on the stream. I do not have the NLS player, but I am pleased to
learn that the .3gp audio file will play on it as well. However, conversion
to .wav format is necessary if one wishes to play a VRStream note file on a
PC running Windows. As for a MacOs audio file conversion utility, I plead
ignorance, not being a Mac user.
Best regards
Rob "RockChalk Jayhawk" Tabor