[Dtb-talk] converting Victor Reader Stream Note files

Grover Zinn grover.zinn at oberlin.edu
Wed Feb 17 05:15:54 UTC 2010

Dear James,

I'm not interested in playing them on an NLS player.  I'm interested
in getting them converted to .mp3 or another format that can be read
by other media players.

Thanks for the information, however, which may well come in very handy
in the future.  The new NLS player just arrived so we are in the
learning stages.

best

Grover

Grover Zinn
William H. Danforth Professor of Religion, emeritus
former Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
Oberlin College
Oberlin, OH 44074
grover.zinn at oberlin.edu