[Dtb-talk] SD Card Label on Stream

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Feb 20 06:30:30 UTC 2010

The release notes for Stream version 3.1 say that one can create a text file containing a label for a secure digital card which the Stream will voice upon card insertion. The document says that NOTEPAD can be used to create the file. The file is named $vrlabel.txt. I used my Braille Sense Plus to create this text file on a 32 gigabyte secure digital card but the Stream doesn't voice it. The file is pure ASCII. Any ideas why this feature doesn't work?

Mike