[Dtb-talk] The end of NLS/LOC international interlibrary load

Grover Zinn grover.zinn at oberlin.edu
Mon Jan 18 04:07:22 UTC 2010

I wonder to what degree (the answer is totally opaque) this has to do
with the digital format and agreements with publishers concerning the
new digital cartridges versus the old tape cassettes?

Just curious.

best

Grover z
Grover Zinn
William H. Danforth Professor of Religion, emeritus
former Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
Oberlin College
Oberlin, OH 44074
grover.zinn at oberlin.edu