[Dtb-talk] Introduction

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 00:32:41 UTC 2010

I agree with all that Antonio said below the addition of a Braille display would explode the cost of the players from about $200 to well in excess of $5000 each. It would add complexity and make the machines more subject to mechanical failure. It is a bad idea.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney at guidedogswa.com.au
Email: gkearney at gmail.com