[Dtb-talk] Choice Magazine Listening Available Via NLS

Steve Matzura number6 at speakeasy.net
Thu Mar 4 13:44:15 UTC 2010

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 02:14:59 -0600, you wrote:

>I have been asked to circulate the following, and
>am glad to do so because I read the publication,
>and really like it.  They do a great job of
>selecting an interesting group of articles every other month.

I've been reading CML continuously for the past 38 years.  I was given
a free one-year subscription to it (and one to Reader's Digest,
Braille edition) when I graduated high school in 1972.  One of the
very first issues I ever read just so happened to have been a
multi-part article written by a gentleman who bought himself a boat--I
forget now whether it was powered or not--stocked it with provisions
and family, and took off for several months, writing his travelogue
based on his ship's log entries and experiences.  I felt like I was
right there with him the whole way and didn't want the trip to end!
Shortly thereafter, CML started including the occasional "Bill Moyers
Journal" audio, and by then I knew I would never take this mag off my
regular periodicals list, and never have I been disapointed.  There's
always something for everybody iin every issue.