[Dtb-talk] Flash Drive

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 20:09:05 UTC 2010

You might consider removing any proprietary software that is on the drive
itself!  Sometimes the player has problems dealing with software foreign to
it! If all software from transend is removed, the drive may work better.  If
not, consider getting a Kingston 4 meg drive.  Remove its software and all
should be well!

HTH

Jim