[Dtb-talk] Flash Drive

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Mar 10 22:27:12 UTC 2010

If hers is like the Transcend drive I bought, there was nothing on it.  However, I tried reformatting and that didn't make any difference.  Just to experiment fully, I tried
placing one book without a folder in the root of the drive and I tried both one and multiple books each in its own folder.  I got the same results both ways, reading of
just a little of the book followed by the End of Book message.  I did not see any format options, so I don't know if there is an unusual allocation unit size that might be
at issue here.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson