[Dtb-talk] Flash Drive

Flint Million (Mobile E-mail) fmillion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 01:19:11 UTC 2010

The topic of which drives work and which don't is quite interesting indeed. I have quite a sizeable collection of flash drives of various makes and models. I am going to start up a little site so people can see which drives people have or had not had success with,starting with my own collection. Stay tuned...

I also would really love an SD card reader inside a cartridge shell. That would be ever so useful... It just would definitely need to support SDHC...

FM

Sent from my Nokia N95 Smartphone.