[Dtb-talk] Flash Drive

Flint Million (Mobile E-mail) fmillion at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 23:34:10 UTC 2010

There is actually a way to solve some of the flash drive issues. It involves writing a small XML file to your flash drive's root directory, which will instruct the player to not place the drive in "sleep mode", as some drives do not work right with that mode. The only consequence is potentially shortened battery life. As I'm currently on the road I don't have the info right in front of me, but i'll post it to the list later on. I'd like to hear if this does help the Transcend drive users.

FM
Sent from my Nokia N95 Smartphone.