[Dtb-talk] USB Suspend Mode

Flint Million fmillion at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 07:31:58 UTC 2010

I have posted the XML file that can be used to disable USB Suspend mode.
It is located at:

http://www.themillionweb.net/dtbm/options.xml

You simply put a copy of this file into the root directory of the
flash drive you're using. It will direct the player not to use the
suspend mode that some drives are incompatible with. (You guys with
those Transcend drives, please try this out! I'm curious as to how
useful this feature proves to be!)

So far, this DID enable me to use my Sandisk U3 Cruzer Micro, which
previously was only letting me play about 5 seconds of a book before
going "Cartridge Error".

The file is also linked to on my Flash Drive compatibility page at
http://www.themillionweb.net/dtbm/flash.php

Thanks, and good luck

FM