[Dtb-talk] Lotus Notes Accessibility.

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Mar 16 13:35:36 UTC 2010

Georges,

Since this isn't really on topic for this list, I'll just say that I use Lotus Notes with Window-Eyes and I have some
experience with JFW and Notes as well.  It's not perfect, but reasonably accessible.  If you have more specific
questions, please write to me directly and I'll be glad to try to answer them.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson