[Dtb-talk] Victor Reader Stream editions

Flint Million fmillion at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 04:08:32 UTC 2010

The different Stream variants differ only in the included accessories.
The base Victor Reader Stream unit is identical no matter which
package you buy.

As was stated, the Library edition comes with the NLS cartridge
adapter, and the CD edition comes with an external USB CD drive.

But the Stream player itself is identical in all three packages.

fm