[Dtb-talk] Victor Reader Stream editions

Lynn Evans evans-lynn at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 00:07:45 UTC 2010

Mike all three play NLS content with the key.
The library addition has a carrier on the back of the stream to slip the NLS
cartridge into it. It is a holster for the cartridge.
The basic stream comes with a six inch cable that one uses to connect the
cartridge to the stream. This way one can listen to the contents of the
cartridge.
Also with this cable and a cartridge connected one can copy the book from
the cartridge to the flash card by pressing the number 3 key. I tried this
with a book lasting 13 hours. It took the stream 30 minutes to copy the
book.