[Dtb-talk] iPhone/iPad/iPod touch NLS Playback question

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri May 14 05:37:53 UTC 2010

My guess is that there would be enthusiastic interest from patrons.

Since there are several players for NLS digital books, I'm assuming
there is a process for getting devices approved by NLS.  I'm not sure
if this process anticipated mainstream devices like the iPhone.

I do know that this process has, so far anyway, specifically placed
personal computers ouside consideration.

I'd suggest reaching out to the viphone at googlegroups.com (list of
blind iphone users) to find out about patron interest.

I'm looking forward to this myself, it would be pretty cool.

Jim