[Dtb-talk] Is it safe to delete books with the Victor Stream?

Tom Shults TPShults at pacbell.net
Sat May 15 01:13:27 UTC 2010

All,

Thanks everyone for the feedback.  It appears that my data error was a fluke
that just coincided with an occasion when I deleted a file with the stream.

Jim,

Thanks for the pointer to the current Stream discussion list.  My initial
post was to a Stream discussion list that no longer exists.  I am glad to
have the location of the new list.

Many thanks,
Tom