[Dtb-talk] iPhone/iPad/iPod touch NLS Playback question

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sun May 16 20:39:55 UTC 2010

Oh, I don't know about that.

I go through victor reader streams about one every 18 months.  I don't
change our phones any more often than that.

The iPhone question, in particular, is going to come down to where NLS
decides to set the boundary for secure key storage.  I personally
don't think the iPhone will make it, but I hope Gregg tries anyway :)

Jim