[Dtb-talk] Bookshare.org, internet archive and other automated DAISY production

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Tue May 25 00:11:12 UTC 2010

Here we use DAISY Pipeline to generate a RTF of the Bookshare XML file and then OpenOffice to reformat the text to add the headers and make sure the page numbering is correct.

We then export a new DTBook XML file using the odt2DAISY plugin and generate a full text full audio DAISY title using DAISY Pipeline.

Gregory Kearney | Manager Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of WA - Guide Dogs WA
PO Box 101, Victoria Park WA 6979 | 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park WA 6100
Tel: 08 9311 8246 | Fax: 08 9361 8696 | www.guidedogswa.com.au
Tel: 307-224-4022 (North America)
Email: greg.kearney at guidedogswa.com.au
Email: gkearney at gmail.com