[Dtb-talk] Tech Demo for a Parent of a Blind Child

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Mon Nov 22 14:14:11 UTC 2010

Hi Tina,

The ideas that the others gave you are good. You might try the Dr. Souse books, the parents probably already know them, and some of the things like "if you give a Moose a Muffin," and that kind. Harry the Dirty Dog comes to mind. Give Jackie a call at the library there in Salem. She can probably give you a bunch of ideas.

Good hearing from you.