[Dtb-talk] class device of the Stream?

Daniel Vejil dvejil at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 20:41:50 UTC 2011

Mike,

I don't remember where I read this, but buying a greater class of SD Card
for use in the VRS is unnecessary.  The higher the class Number, the faster
data can move back and forth, from a given device, and the card.

However, since we are not taking pictures or performing any task that
entails having to move a lot of data to and from the SD Card at a rapid
rate, Class Two cards will perform in the VRS, just as well as any of those
other Higher rated Class cards.

Keep in mind too, that the higher Class Numbered Cards are more expensive
than their Lower Class counterparts, so if you do buy these for the VRS in
place of Lower Class equivalent cards, then you are spending money,
unnecessarily.

Hope This Helps,
Daniel Vejil