[Dtb-talk] class device of the Stream?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Dec 8 12:42:47 UTC 2011

I believe that the Stream doesn't come standard with a SD card, so it
would be what your dealer put in.

As has been said, the higher the class number, the better, in theory,
but there are probably points of diminishing returns with the
Stream.  I think I have usually bought class 6 cards, that doesn't
mean a lower class wouldn't work.

Dave