[Dtb-talk] Reader Reviews?

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 00:48:27 UTC 2011

BookPort Plus, like the Pocket and Stream, uses Nuance Vocalizer for TTS.

Unfortunately.

Otherwise, APH has done a great job re-imagining the user interface
for the BPP.

The Stream, thogh, has better battery life than bookport.
Dan

--
Sponsor me in this year's National Federation of the Blind Race for
Independence!

http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/dan.burke

Dan Burke, President
Montana Association for the Blind,
An Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind

My Cell:  406.546.8546