[Dtb-talk] Reader Reviews?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jul 17 01:19:53 UTC 2011

I'll have to play with a Book Port Plus some time. I was going to purchase
one at the 2010 NFB convention when my Stream gave up the ghost but APH had
run out of them and I'd already bought another Stream because of this. The
irony was that Humanware didn't have a unit there, either. But I'd already
paid so decided not to worry about it.

In truth, barring my lack of experience with the Book Port Plus interface, I
still think the Stream is about the most intuitive of the interfaces.

Mike