[Dtb-talk] Research on the sighted E-books

Valerie Lewis vlewis at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Wed Jul 20 17:32:24 UTC 2011

Hello,

I wonder if you could share any information that you receive. I think it can be very helpful to many people.

Valerie

	"Just Because We Cannot Enter, Does Not Mean We Don't Wish To Come In"

Valerie Lewis, Director
Long Island Talking Book Library
Administrator of Outreach Services
Suffolk Cooperative Library System