[Dtb-talk] NFBnewsline and the Mac

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Mar 17 00:23:02 UTC 2011

There is not a newsline in your pocket for the Mac, although it is
written in Java, an advantage of which is supposed to be that it can
easily be made to run on different platforms.  You can certainly
download files to your mac, and transfer them to the Stream, but you
will have to do it manually.  You can also get newsline files via
e-mail, then transfer them to Stream.

Dave

p.s.  It is probably best to contact companies directly, humanware,
nfb newsline, as they don't necessarily read this list.

Dave