[Dtb-talk] PlexTalk formatting SD Card?

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Wed Nov 23 16:40:32 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

I wonder if it is something to do with 32 GIG cards!

I just bought a class 10 card but when I try writing to it with my computer
in a USB card read/writer the operation fails. One of two things seem to
happen, either I get the disconnect sound and the card and reader are
announced as unrecognized or the message that the source file isn't there
and that I should specify the path and filename. This is happening on two
computers, one running XP Home the other Vista.

This technology is certainly immature.

Dale Leavens.