[Dtb-talk] PlexTalk formatting SD Card?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Nov 23 16:59:20 UTC 2011

i concur. it's probably the brand of card. i have a 32-gig sandisk card (the recommended brand) in my stream and it functions flawlessly.

if formatting from a computer, one just creates the proper folder structure using windows explorer or my computer. but the stream will put the structure on the card even without formatting (if i remember correctly) if it doesn't find the folders.

Mike Freeman