[Dtb-talk] A BookShare Book and DAISY Players

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:59:30 UTC 2011

Mike,

I'll download it and see.  You didn't by chance download a version
with images, did you?

Dan

--
Sponsor me in this year's National Federation of the Blind Race for
Independence!

http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/dan.burke

Dan Burke, President
Montana Association for the Blind,
An Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind

My Cell:  406.546.8546