[Dtb-talk] Batch Unpacking NLS Books

Lynn Evans evans-lynn at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 00:01:12 UTC 2011

Eric:

HumanWare has a free softwre probram called the companion. It unzippes the
NLS books and transfers them to the removable media.  Just Google for
HumanWare companion

English
.HumanWare Companion Software English Version 3.4
.HumanWare Companion 3.4 Release Notes (doc)
.Audio/Video on How to Install and Use HumanWare Companion
.Stream 3.3 Release Notes (doc)
.Stream 3.3 Release Notes (html)
.Stream SoftPak Release Notes
.English North America Version 3.3 TTS English U.S. Voices Samantha and Tom
.English North America Version 3.3 TTS U.S Samantha and Spanish Monica
.English U.K. Version 3.3 TTS English U.K. Daniel and U.S. Samantha