[Dtb-talk] Batch Unpacking NLS Books

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Sep 17 00:55:52 UTC 2011

I use 7zip to do this and it seems to do well.  I just select the books I want to unpace and then go to the 7zip submenu
on the file or context menus and there is an "Extract to " option with the current path included and it unzips each book
into its own folder with the filename of the zipped file as the folder name.  It is a free utility and you can download it
and/or read about it at

http://www.7zip.com/

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson