[Dtb-talk] Batch Unpacking NLS Books

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sat Sep 17 02:17:10 UTC 2011

Hello Eric,

I use Booksense Buddy wich is similar to Stream Companion, but is simpler.
I use it for both the Booksense and the Victor.  When I use it for the
Victor, it adds an extra step to move the books from the Daisy\nls file to
the $vrdtb folder.  I simply sellect them and cut and move them all at once
after the Booksense Buddy has batch unpacked them to the card.

Last I knew, you can still get Book Sense Buddy from the www.gwmicro
website.  Of course, the Stream Companion is on the www.humanware.com
website.

HTH