[Dtb-talk] digital player information

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Sep 21 14:57:06 UTC 2011

I know of one person who has not been happy with the BookPort Plus's battery life.  When I looked at the manuals for the BookPort Plus, the BookSense
and the Stream, the Stream estimates the longest battery life at fifteen hours while the BookPort Plus is the shortest.  Has anyone had any experience with
the BookPort Plus and battery life.  One can turn off Wi-Fi, but the manual says that Wi-Fi is shutdown after a few minutes of not being used.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson