[Dtb-talk] digital player information

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:12:50 UTC 2011

Hi again Jim,

I'd probably use Humanware companion to transfer books to a given cartridge,
thumb drive or card.  This seems to be adaptable for both machines.  I can
innerchange the card at will and listen on whichever device I care to use
very quickly!  Again I'm still learning the best way to deal with all of my
machines.

Jim